Job Position: Sushi Chef
We are looking for a full time sushi chef with at least three years of experience.
- Fast hands are a must.
- Multitasking and working well under pressure is also an important asset.
- Ensures all food is prepared to corporate specifications in presentation and recipe.
- Maintains proper rotation of food to ensure quality and freshness.
- Ensures that all stations are properly stocked and set up.
- Ensures all kitchen equipment and working conditions are well maintained.
- Conducts periodic kitchen walk through's to ensure cleanliness standards.
- Practices prevention maintenance by providing daily, weekly and monthly cleaning schedules.
- Maintains and conducts accurate inventories, extension and menu items price verification.
If you have prior experience and enjoy working and share our passion for offering the best service to our guest, please call Mr Lim 012-6392960, Mr Khor 012-6392684 or Ms Goh 012-27593477 to schedule an interview.